I have been watching Space Brothers lately. The
Frosh Orientation Edition for Imprint is also space-themed, so pick it up if you’re around campus.
I’ll update with a news post after I finish moving. Still working on the rest of the drawings that will be going on the membership cards, as well as the banner and posters, but here’s what I have so far.
Aldnoah Zero ED2 – aLIEz (Piano Cover) by ~ishter-kun~
Facebook headers (it turns out, they don’t work well in the mobile view). :/
Low-res versions of the illustrations.
I’m not entirely set with the body text, as it’s a bit light and might not turn out well in print. Some of them will be edited to include the Show 1 schedule instead of the copy text. Maybe the call-to-action needs to be stronger? If you have any suggestions or see any horrible mistakes, let me know in the comments. >v<“
Drafts under the cut. Might have gone overboard with the punctuation. >_>
Eva will be replaced with Patlabor or Tsugumori, maybe. ;D
The weather earlier this week.
- It’s almost time for the exam in my Python course. We’ll see how that goes.
- I bought another Steam game, but it won’t be out until August 21.
- Reading up on graphig designs.
- Exam proctoring.
- There’s a Lynda.com course on Arduino, too. Why Arduino? Think of the applications!
- Doing graphics for the Imprint Frosh Edition. I also wrote an article, so please look forward to that.
- Received Imprint’s “Graphic of the Term” award for the Game of Thrones illustration.
- I appeared in this video message to first-years.
- Watching Eden of the East.
- Still debating if I want to design a landing page on how to obtain screening permissions for anime clubs.
- Went to a balloon-twisting workshop/installation. I can make fish, dogs, kelp, and seahorses now! Kind of.
- Being generally positive about this job/life/personal projects thing. I’ve started doodling again, but haven’t really done any graphic design for fun (yet).
- The person that gave my first real commission listed their book on Amazon, with the cover I illustrated. Check it out.
- Still reviewing hiragana.
Preview: this person looks strangely similar to one of the characters from “Space Brothers.”
Illustration for the final column of “Talking Remote.”
Illustration and title text for Science cover.
Illustration of D. Rizzo for an Imprint sports article.
Not much to report, been making headway in my online course, doing training at work, and watching Knights of Sidonia (and Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun). In general, trying to not worry about too many things at once.
This wasn’t needed after all, and won’t be used in the project, so I’m posting it here.