Credit for the stock image belongs to januarystock on Deviantart.
- weak on text, typesetting and alignment
- edit text to be shorter
- mismatch between font types and capitals
- Nexa font is too similar to Gotham
- bolded text is smaller than the text below it, causes disconnect between what is important
- possible to overlap the text in “After Party” to tie the two parts of the invitation together, make it more fun
- space between the “You’re invited” and next line is odd
- map out of alignment on one side
- “dumb” quote in “You’re invited”
- confusion of em/en dash in invitation
- trapped space between text and map
- “Semi-formal attire” can be be “Semi-formal”
I made another thing-
I made this using Google Slides because it needed to a. be done in a few hours b. be online. Condensing a 2 page transcript into 4 slides while keeping mind audience and adding images – I ended using a lot of Wikimedia Commons.
View the slides online